Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday report time!

Hello! Please turn in your reports for the week. My workout was perhaps a bit unconventional this week. Saturday and Sunday I did some field work on Catalina Island (just off the coast here.) This involves heavy lifting, getting to our field site via boat, and getting off the boat without dropping anything or falling into the ocean. This is always interesting, but especially so with new students who are unfamiliar with what it takes to work here. Combine that with high seas (4 foot swells) and before dawn work times, and I'm surprised no one got hurt or soaked. Then I walked to Levi's doctor's appointments this week. The doctor is just up the street from his school, so we parked at school and walked. And, the best workout...shopping all day on Tuesday. Well, maybe not the best, but certainly my favorite! What did you do this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bethany and Jessica! Guess what? I actually walked twice this week with my neighbor. We broke our once a week walk barrier and got two walks in. Wahoo! So, I actually walked twice this week (very conventional, I guess) at least 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I got on the treadmill once this week, BUT I did a cleaning marathon all day Friday... I didn't wear something that read my heart rate, but I moved as fast as I could for hours! And then Bobby has been up nights coughing and it seems that walking has been in order two of the nights... so I picked up the pace to make the most of it. I don't know if I would recommend the night thing. I didn't feel very steady. Lastly I watched 9 kids today, if that doesn't count then I am Done, JK. By the way Miss L, I did get the week filled for the babysitting. But thank you so much for your willingness to help out! Much Appreciated! Good job to you BOTH, you are Inspiring me to Move More... Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete