Friday, August 28, 2009

and three weeks later, it's Friday again!

Yes, I have been long absent. But, I was on a road trip. To Canada. And had no access to internet for many days. So, I'm now back to the world of the connected, and am wondering what you have been up to while I was away. I did a lot of hiking, a lot of difficult work before dawn, many, many steep hills just walking where I needed to go, and a little kayaking. And dozens of hours of driving. I haven't weighed myself, but I'm pretty sure all those hills had at least a little impact. At least, I really hope they did. Now, report!

1 comment:

  1. Bethany! How fun that you went to Canada. I think all your hauling around nature does indeed count as fabulous exercise...probably in the way the Lord intended for us to GET exercise.

    I've been busy going to the YMCA, but when I don't get there, I either walk in my basement OR for the past few days, we've been walking our kids to the school and back (on the weekend, mind you) to give them practice because they both say how they'd like to walk to school. They do well GOING, but it's the coming back that bogs them down. I don't want them to get to school and be completely tired, so that's why we are training now! lol.

    ANYWAY! Keep up the good work my friend, and stay out of that fire's way!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete